Day 3 of @secondcupcanada’s new Better For You Menu. Got a turkey bacon egg cran…


Day 3 of @secondcupcanada’s new Better For You Menu. Got a turkey bacon egg cranberry sandwich. It’s not on the Better For You menu but the english muffin looked whole grain. Got a Strawberry Overnight Oats again. And ordered another Green Almond Boost smoothie… But… DRAMA!… The girl said it would have to be made without a banana because they’re out of bananas because the smoothies have been so popular today. It’s only 2:30 PM! This is as early as I can wake up! I ordered it anyway. But I should find out what is in these things so I know what’s left without my banana. (Maybe I should have run to the grocery store for them? Maybe my new job can be Banana Man?) I consoled myself by ordering a sea salt and chocolate chip cookie. I like salt and chocolate together. (Side note in case you’re shopping for a present for me: I do not like mint and chocolate together.) #smoothie #coffeeshop #restaurant #Toronto #foodie I am a: #TravelBlogger #LifestyleBlogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #vlogger #YouTuber #YouTubeCreator #podcaster #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #filmcritic #copywriter #environmentalist #influencer #digitalnomad #entrepreneur



Source by joshrachlis

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้